1. The primary use of epichlorohydrin is in the production of epoxy resins used in coatings, adhesives, and plastics.
2. Epichlorohydrin is also used in the manufacture of synthetic glycerine, textiles, paper, inks and dyes, solvents, surfactants, and pharmaceuticals.
3. It can be used to produce epoxy resin and used as a thinner for epoxy resin.
4. It is also used in the manufacture of glycerin, nitroglycerin explosives, FRP, glycerol methacrylate, chlorohydrin rubber, glycidol derivatives, surfactants, electrical insulation products, etc.
5. It is also a common raw material for the manufacture of various adhesives, medicines, pesticides, plasticizers and ion exchange resins.
6. A solvent for adhesives, coatings, paints, rubber, resins, cellulose esters and cellulose ethers.