1. The major use for n-Hexane solvents is to extract vegetable oils from crops such as soybeans.
2. Used for atmospheric monitoring and preparation of standard gas and calibration gas.
3. used as cleaning agents in the printing, textile, furniture, and shoemaking industries.
3. Used for the determination of refractive index, the determination of moisture in methanol, and also for organic synthesis.
4. Used as a solvent for cellulose used in cosmetics such as nail polish.
5. In addition, it is also a high-octane fuel.