1. The glass industry is a major consumption source of soda ash, which consumes 0.2t of soda ash per ton of glass. Mainly used for float glass, kinescope glass bulb, optical glass, etc.
2. Used in chemical industry, metallurgy, etc. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce soda dust flying, reduce raw material consumption, improve working conditions, and improve product quality. At the same time, it can reduce the corrosion effect of alkali powder on refractory materials and prolong the service life of the kiln.
3. As a buffer, neutralizer and dough improver, it can be used in cakes and pasta foods, and should be used in appropriate amounts according to production needs.
4. Used as detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, alkali agent in leather tanning.
5. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and pasta foods such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG
6. Special reagents for color TV
7. Used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antacid and osmotic laxative.
8. It is used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, electroless copper plating, aluminum etching, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloys, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic removal of chromium plating and Remove chromium oxide film, etc., also used in pre-plating copper, steel plating, steel alloy plating electrolyte
9. The metallurgical industry is used as a smelting flux and a flotation agent for ore dressing, and as a desulfurizing agent for steelmaking and antimony smelting.
10. Used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
11. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
12. The benchmark for calibrating acid in quantitative analysis. Determination of aluminum, sulfur, copper, lead and zinc. Test urine and whole blood glucose. Analyze the co-solvent of silica in cement. Metallographic analysis, etc.